Monday 26 February 2018

Dr. Joseph C. Borio: Launching a Chiropractic Practice

Dr. Joseph C. Borio, D.C. is the Owner and President of Borio Chiropractic Health Center, located in Cicero, New York. Joseph Borio launched the practice in 1991 and he maintains an excellent reputation among his patients.
“After I graduated from Chiropractic College, I began my chiropractic practice in Cicero, New York, at the same location I practice now,” explained Dr. Joseph C. Borio, D.C. “Working hard through the years with many mentors and masters, I was able to grow one of the largest practices in the country, helping tens of thousands of people live a healthier, subluxation-free life.
“In my effort to drive success for chiropractors, I began Chiropassion Consulting ten years ago with a mission to build successful, motivated, and passionate chiropractors and chiropractic teams,” he continued. “I will tell you, I mentor, teach, and coach as I practice, with passion, total commitment, patience, and hard work. I care about the people and practices I oversee like they are my own, and my clients will tell you, I am an honest, authentic man with passion and warmth. My motivational speaking and conviction combined with my love for chiropractic is apparent in everything I do.”
To learn more about Dr. Joseph C. Borio, D.C., head to the Borio Chiropractic Health Center website at boriochiropractic.com or ChiroPassion Consulting’s website at chiropassionconsulting.com.